• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update all my files have disappeared from my computer, even they seem to still be in the cloud (I hope). How can I fix that? Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Please refer to the help document below:

User files missing

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you. I had already check this page. My case is not shown in this webpage, but I did not see that it was possible to contact the support so I'll try it.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm that you actually have a Creative Cloud files folder on your computer?, and you have not moved the folder at all? are you logged in to the same Adobe account on the webiste and on your computer?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response.

I am logged and in the right folder, I have restarted my computer. All folders and files inside “Creative Cloud Files" has vanished (not from the cloud or my own back up of course) after a recent creative cloud update .

Next to my “Creative Cloud Files” there is a folder named "Creative Cloud Files (archived)” with the original files. I have copied it in “Creative Cloud Files”.

But, I just have added an another file, and synchonisation seems to no longer work. I think all Adobe services are launched.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you may contact the support through call/chat by logging into your Adobe account and then accessing the link below:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Bye bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines