Highlighted

Mixamo - imports the charackter without textures

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

im trying to do an animation with a fortnite charakter. I have a blender file with it. I convertet it to a fbx file and uploaded it to mixamo. But it doesent import the textures with it. I also tried it with other data files and charkters, also as a zip file. 

I want to import the animation with the textures in blender and start work with it.

Can someone help? Thank u, have a nice day

- anglerfps

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mixamo - imports the charackter without textures

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

im trying to do an animation with a fortnite charakter. I have a blender file with it. I convertet it to a fbx file and uploaded it to mixamo. But it doesent import the textures with it. I also tried it with other data files and charkters, also as a zip file. 

I want to import the animation with the textures in blender and start work with it.

Can someone help? Thank u, have a nice day

- anglerfps

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines