Highlighted

Mobile Lightroom not syncing?

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just got a new phone and am getting everything set up. I logged into my mobile lightroom and nothing is showing up on my account. On my old phone its still showing all of my photos on the account, when I first got that phone I logged in and everything was there without an issue. I don't understand why none of my photos are coming up when its the same account on both phones. I've tried logging out, redownloading the app and restarting my phone. Has anyone had this happen to them? Is there a fix? I tried to use the live chat option and they were no help. I've got years of pictures on my lightroom that I would really like the keep without a big hassle of transferring them through a third party app. 

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mobile Lightroom not syncing?

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just got a new phone and am getting everything set up. I logged into my mobile lightroom and nothing is showing up on my account. On my old phone its still showing all of my photos on the account, when I first got that phone I logged in and everything was there without an issue. I don't understand why none of my photos are coming up when its the same account on both phones. I've tried logging out, redownloading the app and restarting my phone. Has anyone had this happen to them? Is there a fix? I tried to use the live chat option and they were no help. I've got years of pictures on my lightroom that I would really like the keep without a big hassle of transferring them through a third party app. 

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?