Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mono-Colored Icons

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Team,

I really appreciate your work and love the Creative Cloud, especially because of the regular updates. 🙂

But in the last update you have changed many icons to mono-colored versions. So, many applications now look the same on the first look. I think only colors and shapes are more intuitive than letters. The icons already had all the same shape, so, I don't think it was a good idea to replace the different colors too. 

I just want to let you know, here in the Feedback thread, that I liked the colored versions much more and I think that it wasn't the best choice to unify all applications in this way 🙂

Best Regards

Falko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the forum for Forum feedback, not Adobe application feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree 100%, seems like a very strange move from a company you would assume have industry-leading graphic designers in-house. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

surrogatemedia_0-1592502493911.png

Yeah...this is extremely frustrating.  I keep clicking the wrong program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines