Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

move cloud files to different cloud account

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I inadvertently have two different CC accounts. One account was created when I  began using "Ideas" mobile app several years ago. I have a hundred or so drawings backed up to the cloud under this ID. I also created a profile when I bought a CC membership with Creative Suite (pre-paid for a year - in February). What I would like is to have the 1st CC folder (the one with the drawings) available when I am logged on as the 2nd user. My initial thoughts are a) cancel the membership on the 2nd account and sign up for the account on the 1st account. That would probably cost me money, but it would extend my membership by 2 months. b) Find a way to save the CC files (in their original formats, not just as jpegs) to my hard drive so I can sync them to the 2nd account.

I would appreciate any feedback/advice I can get. BTW, I already tried to go through Customer Care about this issue and they were unable to assist.

Thanks,

Christa

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

From the CC Assets site Mobile Creations page at https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile you can use Send Link to make a public link from the old account with the Ideas files, and then use Copy to Creative Cloud to save them into the new account.

Screenshot 2016-04-15 09.28.30.png

Screenshot 2016-04-15 09.29.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the CC Assets site Mobile Creations page at https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile you can use Send Link to make a public link from the old account with the Ideas files, and then use Copy to Creative Cloud to save them into the new account.

Screenshot 2016-04-15 09.28.30.png

Screenshot 2016-04-15 09.29.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines