• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving all files back to Google Drive due to lack of response

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the utter lack of response to my syncing issues with Creative Cloud Desktop, I am now forced to move all of my files back to a more reliable solution (Google Drive).  I have given your company every opportunity to respond to this issue before I posted this message, but the complete dismay of this known syncing issue has left me no other choice.

As a long term client of Adobe and Macromedia for over 15 years, I cannot believe that you have chosen not to respond to this issue.  I felt brushed off from your live chat department, considering I spent over two hours trying to resolve the issue with them and they just kept passing me to different departments.  To make matters worse, the last individual I spoke to advised that the issue would be escalated because it is a known issue and there was no resolution.  I then received an email stating that my issue was resolved and therefore the case was closed.  This was completely untrue.  I cannot still sync files from my desktop to the cloud.   It appears the live chat operator just didn't want to have an open case (which would look bad for him), so he closed the case after we ended the chat.   I still receive several error messages that I have repeated to your team multiple times.

I then re-opened the case and filled out a survey expecting a response.  No response at all!  I have now posted three messages in this message board and no response at all.

I am sorry that I have to post this message, but I have given your company every opportunity to respond, but nothing.

With that said, I now will be moved my team's files back to Google Drive.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gcoiro, I am also very disappointed with the live chat service. I spent over 2 hours trying to communicate with a live chat rep, and it became evident that the rep wasn't even reading my responses and questions during the conversation. Rather than try to make robots seem more human... let's try and make our humans seem less robotic, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines