• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSVCP110.dll not found

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe ein Problem mit allen Adobe Produkten mein System Windows 10 Pro auf dem neusten Stand so wie alle Adobe Applikationen aber die MSVCP110.dll wird nicht gefunden ich habe mir die MSVCP110.dll datei aus dem internet erneut geladen und sie ins SYSTEM32 gesetzt. Adobe Applikationen sowie ältere und neuere versionen und Creative Cloud habe ich auch schon Deinstalliert und Neu Installiert.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed everything correctly but it still had no effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not ever download any .dll file from whatever web site. Some of these sites look far too suspicious and who knows what you might get besides the .dll file? If you are ever missing any Windows-related .dll, better download it directly from Microsoft.

In your case, MSVCP110.dll is part of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.

Try this:

This should fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but that's no working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have uninstalled CC and reinstalled it along with PS, PR, AE, AU & ME. Downloaded and installed vc_redist.x86.exe (32-bit) and vc_redist.x64.exe (64-bit) files. Checked the Sys 32 folder and the MSVCR110.dll file is missing. It is in the SYSWOW64 file. For PR & ME I receive App unable to start correctly 0xc000007b error. For AE & AU I receive the missing MSVCR110.dll error messages. PS works fine. I was editing on 7/15/21 with no problems today 7/16 I get these errors. Also, my 2-other computers running the same version of Windows but older versions of PR work fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to reinstall your operating system and its updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines