• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-page pdfs only show one page in Creative Cloud files

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I view pdf or InDesign files in the Creative Cloud file list online, I only see the first page. The right and left arrows to scroll through pages are missing. I am using Safari and have tried Firefox, but I can't get anything more than the first page of the document to show up. I am also still unable to upload large files (more than a few GB) to the Cloud using the desktop app. Anyone else having the same problems? Is there a fix?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the size of the file you may have to wait a moment for both the rendition of the first page, and then for multiple pages to become available. The server processing is not instananeous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks. I uploaded a file under 1 mb and it worked. I tried it with a pdf that was 10 MB and I've been waiting almost 20 minutes and still no arrows. I guess I'll have to make lores pdfs for viewing purposes.

I still can't upload very large files using the desktop app, is this something that isn't working right now? Or is it just me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20 minutes sounds too slow. If possible please share the 10 MB pdf with me at kenrice@adobe.com. We will investigate.

The file size limit for uploading from the browser is 1GB and from the file syncing application 5 GB. Details in the File Sycing FAQ here http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-connection-faq.html#id_74925.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SImilar problem here. I have uploaded an InDesign file that is under 1Mb and do not see the arrows to scroll through the pages. There is nothing in this document but text. I uploaded it 30 minutes ago. Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have uploaded some PDFs InDesign documents and are able to scroll through the pages. It does take 30 seconds to a minute or so for the image renditions to be available.

If you are still seeing this issue please email me a shared link to the file at kenrice@adobe.com. We will investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todd thank you for the email. My error on the document type. We uploaded multi-page / spread InDesign documents and were able to page through the document in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2014 Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed up for creativecloud file syncing under the "early adopter" program February 24, 2014. I was excited to try and upload my InDesign file to page through it online, but it never gets past displaying the first page. I alse tried on a 2 page InDesign file that didn't display the interface navigation arrows to page through that document either. I've had the file uploaded for about 20 hours now, and it still only displays the first page. Since I'm in the early adopter phase, I'm wondering if this is a known bug currently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2014 Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in contact with support via e-mail and last I heard (1/24) they still hadn't figured out the problem. I was told I would be contacted when it was fixed and haven't heard anything since, so I guess they are still working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just adding my name to the list of users with this problem. I tried presenting a 2-page PDF (~5mb) that I had stored in Adobe's cloud ... was only able to view 1 page. I hope Adobe opens up the bandwidth soon. Was kind of embarrassing & certainly frustrating.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jaylitten - This is an old thread and there have been many changes to the system over the past year. If possible please email me the PDF at kenrice@adobe.com and we will investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ken!  Email sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jaylitten - Thank you for the email. The Creative Cloud app for the iPad and the Assets website at https://assets.adobe.com work differently. Currently the iPad app does not support multi-page viewing. But you can use the Safari browser to view all the pages of the PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines