• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Adobe LR CC Accounts on One Computer

Participant ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a consultant, and I typically purchase LR CC Adobe Cloud accounts for clients.

I would like to be able to log-in to multiple Adobe CC accounts from my laptop. Is this possible.

The purpose for doing this is so that I can maintain the online (shared on the cloud) photos for each client.

Normal installations of Lightroom only allow access to one synced cloud accounts. If you switch cloud accounts, all of the synced files will be deleted (or, so says the LR prompt).

So... is it possible to run different  Adobe Cloud accounts w/Lightroom from one computer. I only need to run one account at a time.

Would it be best to use separate Windows user logins for each of the Adobe CC accounts?

Will Adobe services be smart enough to not download multiple versions of the software?

Any sync type problems to be aware of?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was this response marked "correct answer", given that the question has not been answered at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @sighthound for the like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do NOT know about file sharing, but it IS possible to have multiple users

You sign OUT of account A and sign IN to account B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines