• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Cloud accounts. I have my cloud account. A client now has Cloud for teams. Is there any way for me to be granted access to their assets without being a member of their team and keep using my own adobe account?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone must have dealt with this.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the CC Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com you can use Send Link (and Save to Creative Cloud) or Collaborate for sharing files.

Send Link provides a read-only view of the files. If Allow Download is checked then you can make your own independent copy of the files using Save to Creative Cloud which shows as a button on the public link page.

Collaborate provides a read and write view of the files. Changes made to the collaborated folder show up for everyone. Collaborate also works with the file syncing that is part of the Creative Cloud desktop application.

Help document on Collaboration: Collaborate on folders and libraries from Creative Cloud account

Help document on Send Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines