• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple issues with Creative Cloud File Syncing

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I'm have issues with syncing files on my mac to Adobe Creative Cloud. I don't seem to have issues syncing via drag and drop to my web browser. I keep getting this error while syncing via finder:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-12 at 3.50.08 PM.png
  2. I also have a fairly complex PSD with folders that i'm toggling on and off using Layer Comps. I don't see any difference when switching Layer Comps within Extract in the browser. I do see the changes when turning on and off the folders though.. What's the deal with that?
  3. Why does it take so long to render the PSD after I turn on a folder or switch layer comps? It takes about 30 seconds to re-render, which is crippling for our workflow.

This would be an amazing tool for our developers if these 3 issues were resolved.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you let me know the size of this file please?, we currently have issue where large file will fail to sync. This is an issue we looking into as a priority.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a 23mb file with lots of layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information.

Could you now send me some log files please..

The log files can be found here:

Mac: /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Windows: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

The logs have the date in the filename, like "CoreSync-2014-03-25.log". Please compress (zip) all the CoreSync-2014-MM-DD.log files and email them to me directly at harness@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines