• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Problems with different Applications

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, currently I noticed multiple problems in different Adobe applications such as:

- Impossible to export or save as in InDesign, simply nothing happens

- Impossible to save as in Photoshop, dialoge shows up for cloud or lokal, after clicking lokal nothing happens

- Cannot load images to Muse slideshows, a click on the load images button (the little folder) nothing happens

And that is probably just what I found since I stopped working after I cannot do what I need to do. This is for the last three days without any changes made to the system. I run CC on a Mac with Big Sur and the latest versions of the applications. I hope this will be solved soon, otherwise I will have to look for alternatives to Adobe applications with constantly new problems showing up. Way too expensive for not being able to work with it!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, forgot to mention, that resetting the presets and uninstal/instal didn't change anything. With muse I don't dare to uninstall since I don't know if there still is a download available after March 13th, maybe someone coul clarify that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Andy the Candy,

While it's true that Muse is discontinued and no longer supported, it's also true that you can download it if you check the box to Show Older Apps from your CC Desktop Application.  NOTE:  You must have a paid ALL APPS plan to access discontinued products like Muse and Fireworks as well as an operating system that can still support them.

Click on ALL APPS from left hand menu.  Click on your Avatar (top right image) and select Preferences.  See screenshot.

image.png

Teams & Enterprise uses must get a new package directly from your IT dept admin.

That said, if you're not having trouble with Muse, don't wipe it off your system 🙂 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines