• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse file does not sync. I can't use Cloud

Enthusiast ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your staff in Muse, asked me to put this question on Creative Cloud, as the Muse file does not sync:

I have problem with Muse files when working at home with my laptop and when I open the files again a...

Could you please help me?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Hi Hanna,

I am checking with a Muse team member to see if there is anything else that you can do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hanna,

Does this discussion help? Let us know.

Can you edit a Muse website form multiple computers?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the answer is: The Creative Cloud Connection product has not yet been released so desktop sync of your files to the Creative Cloud website is not yet possible. And then from the Creative Cloud to sync to a second computer.

Is that correct??

So I can only use my laptop, - not my desktop (Imac) for The Creative Cloud?

Then my question is, "what shall we use the Cloud for, is it don't sync? Because when I am working on my laptop in the Cloud, and some hours later I am at my work with my Imac, - the files are not sync (although it says "All file up to date" in my Imac.)

So what shall we do, when we have worked on a Muse file in the laptop, - and the laptop is at home, - and you are in the workplace with your Imac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran does you read my answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hanna,

You can upload and sync files using this procedure https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-files.html#Sync%20or%20upload%20files

That way you can work with your files using multiple computers. Did that help, or not really?

Thanks,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this does not help me!

I have done as the link , - and it does not sync between the laptop and the Imac??

So what shall I do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click my picture and use the message option. I will check with a support person to get in touch with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Preran‌, I can only write on the subject header?? why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Can you try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 07, 2015 Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran‌

Did you get my mail in your inbox? i have sent two,  12 hours ago. And one for a moment ago?

I just read this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1428266?start=40&tstart=0

Still it does not sync?

As I mentioned, does you think that the path is wrong? And how do I change that? Or shall I not use the Cloud?

I can also see here , that they also have the same problem as I do: Re: Muse missing assets when changing computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hanna,

I am checking with a Muse team member to see if there is anything else that you can do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SOOOO much Preran !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hear nothing Preran‌??

I have still the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines