• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My cloud has been updated, but my old files simply disappear. Where are my files?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Recently, my cloud has been updated, buy when i tried to reach my files (mostly pdf books), i noticed that THERE IS NO FILES. Can anybody tell me what happened?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Allanviquezmora where exactly were the files stored on your computer?  Also which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff! I uploaded some files from my PC to the cloud a long time ago. Today, I uploaded a new file using the Acrobat website, as i  usually do. But, I couldn´t  found the old files. I save the files in the cloud, so i can free my computer from heavy files. I have already eliminated some of these files. How can I find my files in the website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AllanViquezMora the file stored in the Creative Cloud are synced locally to your computer.  Your Creative Cloud Files folder is synced and any modifications made could affect what is stored online.  You can find more details at File Storage and Quota | CCM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat.com at https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and Creative Cloud Files at https://creative.adobe.com/files are different services. If your problem is with Creative Cloud Files this is the correct forum to figure out the issue. If you are using Acrobat.com then please post in this forum Acrobat.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines