• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Creative Cloud account shrunk from 20 Go (6.31 used) to a 2 Go. Reinstalled to no avail.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I found that my Creative Cloud account had shrunk from 20 Go (6.31 used) to a 2 Go. I have reinstalled CC desktop to no avail and I just get the massage that there is no space left. My 20 Go CC account is pre-paid until 12/2015. This is not just an inconvenience, it has frozen all collaboration.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I have checked your account and it seems that your subscription is activated.

Can you please try to close all your Adobe CC apps and then sign out of the CC desktop app and then sign back in?

Follow: Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I did as you asked but the result has been the same 6.32 Go in a 2 Go account. I had done this several times and I even tried re-installing the desktop CC app.

I have also looked into my Adobe ID and everything is normal and my university teacher account is active.

Since this has happened on 2 distinct MacBook Pros, my iPad Adobe CC tells me I am using 315.8 % of my 2 Go, the only thing in common is my Adobe ID, so it seems that we have an account problem.

Regards,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Daniel you are right.

There seems to be some issue with the account as the subscription shows to be as active.

Please Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines