• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My creative cloud files are empty? I know there are files in there? WHERE ARE MY FILES?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated all the programs I use in the creative suite and for some reason my files in asset folder are not showing up anymore.  It says nothing is there when I know that I have files there!! HELP!!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you check that your files are not in a renamed folder in your home directory?

Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 10.58.46.png

They could also be in the trash, Creative Cloud will either archived your files in a new Creative Cloud folder or your files will be in trash. Could you let me know how you get on with this. We can then look into other ways to get your files back.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just uploaded a file from my laptop and the file appears there but it is empty. I can open it on my laptop and see the contents just fine, and previously uploaded files in the cloud are visible, just not the recently uploaded one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines