• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my desk top computer will not log onto creative cloud a message appears some files failed to sync. This has just started happening though my iPad is log on fine? what can be done about files failing to sync as the folder will not activate.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i deal with my desktop failing to open creative cloud because of a message some files failed to sync? !

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌i have read the material and I started with trying to uninstall the application however this would not work. The preferences from the top right hand cog was inactive so I could not try some of the other approaches. Have you any ides about this dilemma?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines