• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My files aren't syncing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that my files aren't syncing anymore (and haven't for several months now).Of course thay are on my computer, however they haven't synced to the cloud services.

If I view my folder on the web, it only shows work from a couple of months ago. Syncing in Creative Cloud is on (turned it on and off again/signed out/quit etc.)

I'm not sure what to do now, would like to have everything synced (not just for backup purposes). I don't have the spinning wheel...it says it syncs but hasn't done so for quite a while.

I use windows 10 (64-bit version)

Please help....

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In order to further understand the behaviour you are experiencing, can you please provide the following details?

Adobe ID:

Forum post link:
Creative Cloud Desktop Version:
What Operating systems are you using:
Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
Using a proxy (Y/N):
Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):
Specific file or folder names that are affected:
Timezone of your computer:
How many computers you use with Creative Cloud:
Are you using Creative Cloud collaboration:

Please send us your log files to enable us to better understand your issue.  You can do this by installing and running the log collection tool following the instructions on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please email the logs to syncforum-communication@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines