• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My files will not sync

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer able to sync my photos on my Creative Cloud to my iPhone.  In my finder window, I can see the new photos and files; however, on my phone nothing is updating.  Also, if I go into Adobe directly and log into my account, I only see one file too (nothing new).  It seems to have happened since the update.  I have re-installed CC on my i-phone and I have turned my phone/computers on and off.  Nothing. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alajamie1,

We're really sorry that sync isn't working for you,  to get you syncing please could you, this will download existing content in the cloud again, new content will sync back:

1. Take a back up of your Creative Cloud Files Folder
  2. quit the following processes using Activity Monitor/ Task Manager:
    1. Adobe Desktop Service
    2. Creative Cloud
    3. CC Libraries
    4. CoreSync
  3. Delete the following files:
    1. Mac:
      1. /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/<long hexadecimal string>.db
      2. /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/<long hexadecimal string>.db-shm
      3. /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/<long hexadecimal string>.db-wal
    2. Windows:
      1. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\<long hexadecimal string>.db
      2. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\<long hexadecimal string>.db-shm
      3. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\<long hexadecimal string>.db-wal
  4. Restart the Creative Cloud application

If the above does not work could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at

SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.

IMPORTANT: Our email filter blocks .zip attachments, so please rename the zipped file to have some other file extension before sending.

(For example, if you want to send "CoreSync.zip", rename it to "CoreSync.ren" before attaching it to the email).

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashley, I got your email and I was able to close the documents in the first part. I am not sure how to do the second part or where to close them. It is still not syncing.

Jamie Jamison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jamie,

Not a problem – can we set up a desktop share so I can help you further?  What time would be good for you?

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be great. How about 12:15 EST. my number is 330-565-6078

Jamie Jamison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines