Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my green check marks are not showing in my local environment

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2015-09-25 om 17.45.00.png

The problem is; i don't see green checkmarks that show that my file is synchronized. But i can see (and my collegues also) that the files are complete.
Does anybody know what's the problem here?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Hi Jac,

Just to double check that the Finder Sync Extension is enabled:

• Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences
  • Choose Extensions
  • You should see A Finder Item in the left hand menu - Select this
  • Is the Core Sync item check box ticked?

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, since 6 days. I updated the Creative Cloud desktop app that morning, and afterwards the green checkmarks were gone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you look again, the icons have moved slightly, see my image below)

Screen Shot 2015-10-05 at 10.51.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Wharress,

Thanx for your reply. I see what you mean, but on my system it's still the same problem... my operating system is yosemite by the way.

See my screenshot for an example of my creative cloud files. Still no check marks of status signs.

Jac

checkmarks.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me... no green check marks. OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

@Jac, I noticed this problem the first time I did an update on the CC desktop app on October 25th. I run the latest version, see this link:

Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud desktop app | Release Notes

Schermafdruk 2015-10-05 20.40.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

finally someone who has the same problem as me!

I can't recall that i have updated my desktop app, but if you say you did and de problem accured after that, than there is a high possibility that i've done the same thing.

The next question is: what can we do to fix this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Please help Adobe - I have to work across two machines and have clients expecting work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is only cosmetic. Everything is working perfect, but i can't see if a file is syncing or complete. I can only see it in the upper right corner of my screen...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as Jac. Syncing is working perfectly, the CC desktop app is showing 'All files up to date' and when I view files and folders on the web, they're synced as well. One thing I'm missing also: the ability to right-click or control-click on a file or folder and share that file or folder through CC. Those contextual menu-items (view on the web and share) have also disappeared...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jac,

Just to double check that the Finder Sync Extension is enabled:

• Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences
  • Choose Extensions
  • You should see A Finder Item in the left hand menu - Select this
  • Is the Core Sync item check box ticked?

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! That's the bugger! Thanx very much!!! it's working again.

regards,

Jac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great Ashley, that was the solution. Could it be that an update of Cleave Cloud desktop app would uncheck this option??? I've never touched it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley, afraid this is not working for me. I just have a continuous spinning wheel in my assets folder with no sign of any sync preferences even in the settings dropdown. See attachments.

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 12.01.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-07 at 12.01.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

This should work, but it looks like something happening for you. Could you try a system restart (or quit all Adobe processes) then restart Creative Cloud?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

I've tried restarting CC. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I've tried everything.

Please help - I'm having to manually move work around between machines and email items to clients. It's making work really difficult.

Any help is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonty,

I'll need to know more info - I've sent you a private message through the forum software.  You will need to be signed in to receive it.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashley, I'm having the similar issue as @ryoung55. Not only do I not have any green check marks (or red alert symbols), but my sync isn't always processing when there are new files added to my CC folder. Most of the time the error message defaults to the basic "Some files failed to sync" with a link to the generic overview page, which is of no help. At times it will give an error for a specific file, but it is indicated as a "server error."

I am on a Mac (Sierra 10.12.1) using CC 3.9.1.355, with secured local WiFi. I have done the following to no avail:

- Removed and replaced folders or files that may be the issue (some files are upwards of 60MB)

- Cleared all Archive in CC Web folders

- Restarted local WiFi & machine(s)

- Deleted all .DB files in the CoreSync folder

- Logged out and in of CC app

- Uninstalled and reinstalled CC app

- Checked System Preferences Extensions

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 11.48.33 AM.png

To clarify, I am having two issues:

1) CC folder does not show check/alert icons.

2) Folder is not syncing properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue. I've restarted, logged out, checked extensions, turned sync off then on, but nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as well. Eventually I can log on but I get an error stating some of my files did not sync properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to enabling Finder Sync Extension, you must enable file check-out in Dreamweaver.

1. In Dreamweaver, choose Site > Manage Sites

2. Choose your site

3. Choose Servers > edit server

4. Open the advanced tab

5. Checkmark the following two boxes: Enable file check-out and Check out files when opening

6. Complete the check-out name and email address

enable-file-check-out.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley – this is an old thread but I'm having the same problem since a CC update (Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 on a Late 2014 Mac Mini), not seeing any green check marks, even though files are updating properly. I've tried restarting but no change

I've looked for your solution in Extensions but there is no Core Sync box to check

Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 12.34.14.png

Do you have any other solutions? thanks very much

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Did you solve the problem?

Greets Elske

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid I haven't solved the problem yet – hoping that someone from
Adobe reads it and has a solution as there's been a Creative Cloud update
and that hasn't solved it yet...

Are you having the same problem?

regards

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, the same problem.

Also had contact with Adobe via chat and screen-sharing, just minutes ago.

Until now they did not find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines