• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My recent files disappeared from Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have been working on a project which I needed some files for but I can't find them anywhere, on cloud or anything. I've tried to restore the previous version, look in the archived, and I looked through all of my computer's folders, but I can't find any trace of them. I'm really not that good with computers, so I need some serious help. Please, and Thank you!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emma,

The project files would only be included in your Creative Cloud storage if you had saved them in the Creative Cloud Files folder with File Sync enabled and they were synced online successfully or if you had uploaded them to the storage through a browser. I'd want to check the last place you saved the project files to see if they were still there. Maybe try File > Open Recent in whatever product you had created the project in? Or search the hard drive for all files with project type file extension.

If you're not sure how to do these, I'd reach out to the product specific help for whatever app you created the project in - Photoshop, Premiere, etc.

You should be able to reach them from this link. Just sign in with your Adobe ID, selecting the product, how's to's and click the blue "Still need help? Contact Us" button towards the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines