Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription plan cancelled, and I have not applied for it

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My subscription is canceled on 16 Feb 2021. and I'm not the one that applied for it. How could adobe just cancel my subscription? without asking me. Revert this cancellation

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @JatinAT,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue, my subscription got cancelled at the same day and I didnt initiate such a step.

Any help? any luck with the customer agent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer support says my subsciption was not from a certified seller. but that doen't justify the action. Adobe should give us back our memberships. and from now on everyone will try to purchase from a certified sellers or adobe itself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just weird so did adobe cancel our subscritions because its from uncertified seller? or this uncertified seller has access to cancel all our subscriptions?? this should be something that only the account owner can do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right! Adobe should first inform us about this situation. But they clear-cut removed our subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem...they sand me an email about subscription cancel beasd in my request

and i dident requst that ..i think there's a problem with the server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All  I have the same issue With my subscription , my subscription got cancelled today and I still have a time for Oct.2021

Any way to retrive my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Can't get my subscription back. You should raise a question in the support section of your ID. maybe they'll notice how many people are facing problem because of this step

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i contact with adobe they told me..they are cancelling all subscriptions which are activated by a key from gray market websites such as Eneba, G2A, etc..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then You should ask them for an official mail with the reason for cancellation and we can provide that to G2A for refunds. I did the same waiting for adobe reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your subscription was bought from an unauthorized reseller, then it was probably an illegal resale of an OEM code. Adobe does check for these, and when it finds them users get their subscriptions canceled. You can try for a refund from the reseller, but if they were selling licenses illegally I suspect you are out of luck. You may have better luck with your banks or credit card issuers. 

Adobe is under no obligation to reinstate subscriptions purchased from illegal resellers. They haven't been paid for the subscription.

More information may be found here. Notifications are not emailed, you are notified when you start trying to use the program after the piracy has been detected.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-genuine-notifications.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue too!, i've been in cotnact with Adobe's support but there is no response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find authorized resellers by using the Adobe Partner Connection Portal: https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?

If the vendor you bought your subscription from is not listed there, then the "subscription" you bought was illegal and will be canceled when Adobe's piracy detectors discover it.

Adobe can provide you with a legal subscription and according to their piracy policy page may also offer you a discount to help you out for the first year. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-genuine-notifications.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines