Highlighted

Need help pernamently deleting thousands of files in CC Assets deleted items folder

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I missed it there doesn't appear to be a way to just "empty the trash" or "delete all" in the CC Assets deleted items folder. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal to manually select every file, but I somehow have a situation where an android project has exploded such that I have THOUSANDS of "octet" files from various assets and variables. Deleting them manually has been very slow going, so I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has had an issue like this, and in the vein hope of reaching an Adobe developer who can clear out the folder manually for me. I've tried contacting support but haven't gotten through to the right people 😛

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help pernamently deleting thousands of files in CC Assets deleted items folder

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I missed it there doesn't appear to be a way to just "empty the trash" or "delete all" in the CC Assets deleted items folder. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal to manually select every file, but I somehow have a situation where an android project has exploded such that I have THOUSANDS of "octet" files from various assets and variables. Deleting them manually has been very slow going, so I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has had an issue like this, and in the vein hope of reaching an Adobe developer who can clear out the folder manually for me. I've tried contacting support but haven't gotten through to the right people 😛

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?