• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help saving files locally

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might sound basic. I need to cancel my account for a while for budget reasons and my cousin also uses my account to use apps on the iPad. She has a lot of stuff saved in the Your Work on the cloud account. Is there a way for us to easily save everything that is in there from the cloud to a local location? I started looking at it and it seems like the only way I can figure out to do it is to save one file at a time but this will take about a million hours of my time to do this. I really don't want to just lose all of her drawings and such from Adobe Sketch. She has access to another account where she can transition and continue but we need to save. Also, if we save these as just .png files or anothother image format, will they still be editable so that she can continue what she has been working on? I don't do any of that stuff so I just don't know.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>my cousin also uses my account

This is not legal http://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is legal because it is on my device. Do you have an answer to the question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that is right. One File At a Time.

I am locking this conversation. what you are doing is against the terms of use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines