• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help understanding Adobe Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I experimenting with adobe portfolio and I have to ask a question.  Now I notice when I select Add Page and I can choose collection for it. However I notice when I make it I can't add it to a destination like my main one that has side links to other ones. So how do I set it up where I can make a link on my home page that goes to that collection page.  Or how can I have it where my home page I make can connect to the page I made that is collection since i can't set the collection page destination in my home page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio is not supported on this website, although someone here may have an answer for you.

Portfolio is supported here: http://help.myportfolio.com/

Meantime, I'll move this to the Creative Cloud forum, where if someone does have an answer they're more likely to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines