Newer Un-Synced Files Deleted After Update?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having trouble with the internet connection to my desktop PC for a while, but finally got it fixed and was able to run the update to the Creative Cloud desktop app. It was getting stuck for a while, but after reading around a bit I went into the OOBE folder, deleted the contents, and the update was able to complete.

I let my files sync overnight, but when I went to work on some recent pieces that never synced while the connection was down, they were deleted. They're not anywhere in the CC folder and they're not in my recycle bin, which I would think would be the benefit of even having them both locally on the machine and synced to the cloud? So that they're backed up on a hard drive?

Is there any way to find these deleted files?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Newer Un-Synced Files Deleted After Update?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having trouble with the internet connection to my desktop PC for a while, but finally got it fixed and was able to run the update to the Creative Cloud desktop app. It was getting stuck for a while, but after reading around a bit I went into the OOBE folder, deleted the contents, and the update was able to complete.

I let my files sync overnight, but when I went to work on some recent pieces that never synced while the connection was down, they were deleted. They're not anywhere in the CC folder and they're not in my recycle bin, which I would think would be the benefit of even having them both locally on the machine and synced to the cloud? So that they're backed up on a hard drive?

Is there any way to find these deleted files?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 1

Have something to add?