Newly joined CC Library is not showing up

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collegue invited me to collaborate on a CC library, I got the email and clicked the link to accept the invite, and then it opens up the CC Web version but the library I try to join does not show up in my list of libraries shared to me. I don't see it on the CC desktop app either. Other people I'm working with have the same problem. This problem seem to have started for us this past week.

TOPICS
Collaboration, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Newly joined CC Library is not showing up

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collegue invited me to collaborate on a CC library, I got the email and clicked the link to accept the invite, and then it opens up the CC Web version but the library I try to join does not show up in my list of libraries shared to me. I don't see it on the CC desktop app either. Other people I'm working with have the same problem. This problem seem to have started for us this past week.

TOPICS
Collaboration, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check if that Library is under Browse shared libraries in CCD? If it is there, could you please just bookmark it, so it will have a blue tickmark.

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 3.40.01 PM.png

Thank you,
Mariia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  I've checked in Browse shared libraries in CCD. That library is not showing up there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need more details to start investigating the problem. I am sending you a direct message, please reply over there.

Thank you!
CCLibraries team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Jamtrapp LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0