Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Share icon to invite colleague to folder

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Exploring saving all of our files and folder to the cloud. In reading all of the instructions, it seems you go to the cloud site, Select the Your Work Tab, Select the Folder you want to share, however for me there is no option to share. The options I have are rename, move, copy, delete.

Also does not work from the CC app directly.

See attached screenshot, am I missing something?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're looking at a cloud documents folder.  that's not intended for sharing.

you can share an individual document.  or, if you want to share an entire folder, use a synced subfolder.

p.s.

kglad_0-1615473797128.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for responding, I appreciate any help I can get.

Although I've been using adobe products for a long time, I have been using dated software and am new to these processes. Are you aware of any training or summary introductory videos/courses to help introduce me to how this all works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

imo, adobe's storage options are a confusing hodgepodge (especially if you're looking for way to relate the different storage options to each other).   

but there are 3 main (as well as others) storage options, cloud documents, cc libraries and synced files.  if you view them as being totally unrelated to each other, you might find it easier to understand.

each is very powerful if you use it as designed and you can integrate it into your work flow.  as soon as you try to customize/tweak things to do something different than they were designed to do, you're apt to run into complications.

here's more info:  Learn about the benefits and usage of cloud documents (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines