• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Node.js: Server-side JavaScript has stopped working.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Node.js Problem.PNG

Hello Everyone,

After the last Adobe Creative Cloud update. I receive this error every second that takes me out of the program I am currently in. (Indesign, Premiere, Aftereffects, Photoshop). I am currently at a stand still, where a similar problem happened less than a month ago with Error: "Evented I/O for V8 JavaScript has stopped working" .

How many problems can you cause with every update Adobe? Can you fix these before updating and how do I fix this one now since I literally slowed to a snails pace with this issue.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Hi Tristan,

We are terribly sorry for making you have to go through this. Here are some steps that should help solving the issue:

• Open Start > Control Panel
  • Click on Programs
  • In the programs and features section click on 'Turn Windows Features on or off'Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 2.56.04 PM.png
  • Make sure that Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 is not unchecked (A check as well as a blue box as in the screenshot below is ok)

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 3.01.04 PM.png

Please reply back to this thread in case you still face issues.

Thanks,

Atishay

Adobe CC Libraries Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of the solution work for me, requesting adobe team to revert on this with proper final solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, I tried the solutions here, ones from other threads and the issue still persists. Still pops up on startup and again when opening Photoshop. Definitely not solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Solutions? The Former Solutions Here doesnt work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A colleague in our marketing team is also having this issue, it appears this has occurred since she updated Adobe Creative Cloud on her PC. What I have found is this occurs when the user first logs into the PC. If I login to the PC with our admin account I don't get the same error message, however Adobe CC is not setup under our login.

clipboard_image_0.png

The installed version of Creative Cloud is 5.0.0.354 if that helps and looks to have updated on the 7th of October.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having a problem. I tried finding the node.exe file but it was labeled node.js. Is this the file to delete to stop the flashing message? I cannot work today with this going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't solve the issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything and nothing is seeming to fix this issue. Based on the recent replies to this thread, It seems like something is causing a surge in this issue for multiple users. Windows 7 SP1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this crap, too! My CC Libraries panel doesn't work any longer. The webpage they send you to is absolutely worthless. The Adobe Support Chat feature is a joke. Right now I'm so pissed off I'm ready to look for an alternate app for Photoshop, but there's nothing out there that comes close.

Adobe! Get your act together. This is NOT the way to treat your customers who are paying you good money for a service athat WORKS.

I'll try the solution above, but I doubt it will make any difference. I've spent the last 2 days trying to get this resolved instead of doing anything creative. Thanks for making my CC fees a good investment. Not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that useless piece of info. Didn't help a bit. My Photoshop CC libraries still won't load and the stupid Node.js error continues. Pathetic..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is super frustrating. Just debilitating to work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all:

Recently I had the same problem that you describe and at the begining I just could partially solve it following the steps indicates above but...

I was finally able to solve it just doing this:

- Find de file "Adobe" under program files and search "node.exe", you will find 3 or more results, change the name of all, something like this for instance: Before: node.exe, Later: node_bkup.exe.

Because you could have many programs installed like Indesign, Photoshop, and so on.

Gretings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE SOLUTION IS :

Go To this Link Chemin C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\libs\

And delete Node . 

Because You Can find This file "Node" In two Chemin 

1- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\libs\Node

And

2- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\libs\Node

--- So try to delete Node From both of Them 

-This solution is work with me and i am working now in adobe without any message or any problemme .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sir, 

Thank You for your guidance.
After making blue in Control Panel, Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5.1, I am getting the same message but the third option (Debug the application) which has been deleted. 

Will you please be kind enough to guide me?

Madan Lal0101

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines