• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not clear how to sync fonts in Photoshop

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While opening a client Photoshop file it said three fonts were missing and Typekit was turned off. When I look at the CC pulldown menu it says 1.19% of 20g is syncing but that number stays frozen. I'm unable to go to Typekit to get fonts. Have I somehow synced too many files from other projects? I don't really understand how this works.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I now see the 1.19% is all that I used. However I cannot access Typekit and Photoshop says it is turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bret,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  It sounds like either font sync is turned off in the Creative Cloud application or it is turned on, but Photoshop can't tell.

Please give this a try:

1) quit Photoshop

2) check the font sync setting in your Creative Cloud application.  It is under the gear icon in Preferences > Fonts ("sync on/off"):

cc-font-sync-pref.png

3) if font sync is on, turn it off.

4) wait a moment, and then turn font sync back on

5) re-open Photoshop

This should get Photoshop to recognize that font sync is turned on, and you will be able to use fonts from Typekit again.

If that doesn't solve the problem, please email a screenshot of the error message in Photoshop and the recent sync log files from your computer to support@typekit.com and we will look into it further:   help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Liz

That was helpful. Got it working but it turned out the fonts I needed aren't in Typekit, and was able to find them online and finish my project. Bret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines