Not sure if it is a bug or a "feature". I am relying on CC Libraries for most of the my work and I am facing a blocker that is intriguing me. Here my use case:
1. Create vector assets on Illustrator and add into the CC Library
2. Build the layouts on XD using the assets from CC Library
3. Add created layout to the CC Library from XD
4. Post production of layouts on Photoshop
5. Add composed images into the same/new shared CC library
The workflow works fine. However it is not possible to edit the layout created on step 3 - neither from Illustrator or XD - forcing me to create a new asset and manually replacing the old layout on Photoshop.
It seems that, on a CC Library, an asset created on XD is not able to be edited anymore - see attached pictures.
I've tried to work around by replacing the CC Library to "XD Library" but then it is not possible to add assets from Illustrator or Photoshop.