Copy link to clipboard
I can not switch on the filesync in the preferences.
Every time I leave the preferences it resets to file sync OFF.
I have bought an ADD ON and can not install it because of this issue.
pleas I need urgent help
It seems that your Creative Cloud preference file could be unwritable. Please try these steps to rename that file, so the Creative Cloud desktop application can make a new copy:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and renamed it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
Let me know how you get on.
Thanks very much Warner but I got it fixed with the help of Adobe chat support.
These steps solved the problem:
Make sure you quit the Creative cloud first.
1. On your keyboard, press the keys 'windows+R' simultaneously. This will get you the Run command box.
2. type: %appdata% and click on OK.
3. from there open the folder named Adobe.
4. Inside Adobe folder, you get a folder named 'Coresync'.
5. delete this folder - Coresync. If you are to delete that folder, try to delete the entire contents of that.
If some files/folders are not deleted, you may
once the folder contents are deleted, you can launch the Creative cloud and try to turn on file sync.