Highlighted

Not sync

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Adobe CC on two Mac, the first one at home and it's all ok, the second one at work it doesn't the sync with fonts, files and notifications on home feed.

how can I solve this problem?

thanks

mauro

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not sync

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Adobe CC on two Mac, the first one at home and it's all ok, the second one at work it doesn't the sync with fonts, files and notifications on home feed.

how can I solve this problem?

thanks

mauro

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mauro,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having issues?

Could you try logging out of the Creative Cloud app and back in again and see if the behavior persists? Also, could you confirm you have the latest version of the Creative Cloud app from the preferences, currently 1.5.1.369.

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I get a message "some files failed to sync".  How can I get them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimbly,

It would help if you could send a copy of the Coresync.log file, which you will find at:

Win - C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

(On Mac, you need to use the Go To Folder option from the Go option in Finder (menu at the top).  Then in the pop up enter:

/users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Then select go, this will take you to the folder containing the .log files.)

Please email this to me directly on djack@adobe.com.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines