November release no sync settings

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the November 2015 release version of photoshop cc.

I noticed and confirmed that the sync settings were gone.   I have both a home desktop and a work laptop and I synced my settings so  that any changes I made to my workspace or preferences on my work computer including short cuts would propagate to my home computer.   Now that option seems to have gone away.  I read that I can export and import presets but I really liked being able to sync my preferences and my workspaces between the two computers so as to maintain a consistent interface.

Why was that capability removed and is there still a way to sync my shortcuts,  workspaces and preferences as well as the presets?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

November release no sync settings

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the November 2015 release version of photoshop cc.

I noticed and confirmed that the sync settings were gone.   I have both a home desktop and a work laptop and I synced my settings so  that any changes I made to my workspace or preferences on my work computer including short cuts would propagate to my home computer.   Now that option seems to have gone away.  I read that I can export and import presets but I really liked being able to sync my preferences and my workspaces between the two computers so as to maintain a consistent interface.

Why was that capability removed and is there still a way to sync my shortcuts,  workspaces and preferences as well as the presets?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe this really deserves an answer !!

I too prefer to sync my Photoshop work spaces through Adobe Cloud to second machine I use for location.

After the November update that service is no longer! No warning, Nothing!

All my settings are gone from my main machine and presume they're stuck in cyber-space somewhere !!

It's a bloody disgrace!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just trying to setup a new machine and thinking I'm going crazy.... Nope - the sync settings pref just isn't there at all.

What a shame.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2015 0
Pattie-F LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum for assistance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2015 0