Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offer for 25% off Adobe CC

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently subscribed to SmugMug and upon doing so received an email offering 25% off Adobe CC All Apps. I have attached a screenshot of the email I received.

When I click the button to claim my discount I am simply taken to my plan page on the Adobe website, with nothing I can see relating to the discount. I got in touch with SmugMug about this and they recommended I contact Adobe directly about this. Does anybody else have any similar experience?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've not seen anyone say anything about that.  i'm not sure that (or this) is helpful, but i note that's a discount if you "upgrade" to all apps.  meaning you have a subscription (eg, photography) and are going to upgrade that from ~$10/mo to ~$53/mo x .75 ~ $40/mo.

if that applies to you, i recommend you contact adobe support and see if they can help you claim a discount:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1620916019146.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That discount is probably for new Adobe customers only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines