Highlighted

On assets.adobe.com, is it possible to preview an original file without downloading it.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On assets.adobe.com, is it possible to preview an original file through the GUI without downloading it. I've gotten complaints from my team that they have to download to see web comps at 100%.

Thank you for the feedback.

The preview images you see have been optimized for quick loading in the browser. If you want to see the exact file then you will need to download it.

If your team uses the Collaborate feature on a folder and uses file syncing, then everyone will have a local copy of the file to view.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

On assets.adobe.com, is it possible to preview an original file without downloading it.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On assets.adobe.com, is it possible to preview an original file through the GUI without downloading it. I've gotten complaints from my team that they have to download to see web comps at 100%.

The preview images you see have been optimized for quick loading in the browser. If you want to see the exact file then you will need to download it.

If your team uses the Collaborate feature on a folder and uses file syncing, then everyone will have a local copy of the file to view.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2015 0