• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OneDrive

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I move pdf files on my iPad to MS OneDrive from the "Books" app on my iPad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe program are you asking about?

Nothing of what you mentioned, iPad, MS OneDrive, Books has anything to do with Adobe. The only thing in your post that has anything to do with Adobe is PDF files. But there are programs other than Acrobat that can create PDF files and other programs other than Acrobat Reader that can Read/Diplay PDF files.

I think you need to ask this question on the Apple support forum system.

https://support.apple.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. I have always used Adobe Acrobate Reader to scan documents. I thought there might be a way to bring them through Adobe to the OneDrive Cloud. I will ask Apple support the question.

John

Sent from my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of an Adobe program by that name

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines