• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Out of storage, emptying archive does nothing

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reasons too complicated to explain, I have two creative cloud accounts and share a folder between them. Whenever I run out of space, making room in both accounts doesn't allow sync to resume. As you can see in the attached screenshot, both accounts have lots of room, but CC desktop still says I'm out of storage.

The last time I let this happen (I try not to rely on CC for transferring files, as it's too unreliable), it cost me an hour on the phone with tech support. Perhaps it will fix itself eventually, but it's 2:00 am and I'd just like to transfer some files and go to sleep. Is this doomed to be useless? by 20GB do you really mean ~13GB but sometimes I'll get lucky? I'm already paying for two accounts, I shouldn't need dropbox on top of that.

If there is some way to finesse or cajole file syncing into working, please, give a brother a break and let me know.

Screenshot 2017-01-20 01.50.41.jpg

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jrsigerson,

Is your Archive empty? If not, maybe clearing things out there would help.

Here is a link, Adobe Creative Cloud

Here is a more info about it from the help too in case its useful
Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Best,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe finish your coffee and read the title again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines