• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not found on creative.adobe.com/files

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I immediately get Page not found when I sign into my creative cloud. I searched the forums and cleared my browser cache and cookies as suggested, but it didn't work.

I'm using Firefox.

I am not over my cloud storage limit.

I am current on my membership.

I do not have cloud folder on my desktop, this happens when I try to access through the web.

Any suggestions for how to get to my files? Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

This issue was resolved. Not sure if it was a browser cookie and cache issue but the customer is now able to view the Files and Archive pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SlyMagpie,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still seeing this behavior?

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am not sure what the problem was but I was able to get to my files

finally. Thank you Ken (and David) for your help!!

-Carynn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having problems with page not found would like help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhonada, your account was affected by a known issue and we have repaired it. Let us know if you encounter additional problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having same issue.  I open the folder.  the file is there and when I click to expand I get file not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RayKingCreative,

I can reproduce the resize issue you mentioned in your private message - I'll have the engineering team responsible for metadata storage take a look.

I'm unable to reproduce the Page Not Found error on the referenced URL but I will take a look at the server logs next to see what happened when it did occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2014 Apr 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, is any help available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bradley981, your account is affected by a known issue and we are working on repairing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files is fixed thank you, but archive still brings an error! I payed for this?! Should've been tested more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone that posted here still having the "Page not found" issue on creative.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do face the same issue with my Adobe creative cloud. I am a paying member, do have MAc Air book pro, running firefox and safari browers.

When I do access the files from my desktop folders its ok. As soon as I access through web browser it doenst work properly.

Many time "page not found" and "server errors"...

Can not see all files...

Invited other people to collaborate. Check with them. Same problem!

Whats the issue here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do face the same issue with my Adobe creative cloud. I am a paying member, do have MAc Air book pro, running firefox and safari browers.

When I do access the files from my desktop folders its ok. As soon as I access through web browser it doenst work properly.

Many time "page not found" and "server errors"...

Can not see all files...

Invited other people to collaborate. Check with them. Same problem!

Whats the issue here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArtevieGmH,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Do you have an example file you can share a link that I can test from my Macbook Pro? Could you also capture some screen shots next time it occurs.

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, many thanks for quick reply.

Enclosed a scree shot that occurs from time to time (not always) when I want to acess folders.

This mornign it seams to work better than yesterday. Were there any server issues yesterday on your side?

Bildschirmfoto 2014-07-02 um 09.02.47.png

One more questions: can collaborators who are not paying members also run cloud access as desktop application? or only on web browser?

many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info ArtevieGmbH,

I'll report the Page Not Found messages to our engineering department.

Someone without a paid account could use the Creative Cloud app to sync their files and would have 2GB of storage, what comes with a free account. They would only the have the option to use programs in a trial capacity for 30 days but could use the Creative Cloud app to sync their 2GB worth of files for as long as they like.

Hope that helps,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI ArtevieGmbH,

I received feedback from our engineering dept that there was an issue affecting some customers causing the "Page Not Found" messages like you described but that issue should now be resolved. Can you post back if you're continuing to see the behavior?

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was resolved. Not sure if it was a browser cookie and cache issue but the customer is now able to view the Files and Archive pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2014 Apr 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem!! Would like an answer ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines