Page not found, slow loading times CC Files

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Two weeks ago I reported that there were CC files problems like 'page not found' errors and slow loading times and pages not even showing anything. Those problems were temporarily resolved but are back as of today.

Please fix this because for me this is not workable and I guess for many others. I've already moved part of my design files away from CC Files and am now reaching the point were I want to abandon this beta-ware altogether.

I'm living in Europe, maybe this gives additional info. Maybe server problems only in this continent?

Thanks for looking into this.

Jan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Page not found, slow loading times CC Files

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Two weeks ago I reported that there were CC files problems like 'page not found' errors and slow loading times and pages not even showing anything. Those problems were temporarily resolved but are back as of today.

Please fix this because for me this is not workable and I guess for many others. I've already moved part of my design files away from CC Files and am now reaching the point were I want to abandon this beta-ware altogether.

I'm living in Europe, maybe this gives additional info. Maybe server problems only in this continent?

Thanks for looking into this.

Jan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what product would you advice me to file this bug report under? There is no Creative Cloud Files entree or similar.

I'm not sure I'm taken by Adobe support channels policies. if I tweet a complaint some employee tell me I'll be called back by support. Instead of being called back I get asked per email to report on the community forums, when I post on the forum someone tells me to file a bug report. Ehhh...

Time to move on.

Jan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2014 0