Page not found

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am attempting to upload a file to share with a client and there is no way to upload a file because the file page returns a "Page Not Found" error. Apparently there are other with the same issue, but I am unable to see anything that resolves it.

I learned about this feature from Kevin Stohlmeyer at an Adobe user group meetup, and I have never used it before.

Am I missing a step perhaps?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Page not found

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am attempting to upload a file to share with a client and there is no way to upload a file because the file page returns a "Page Not Found" error. Apparently there are other with the same issue, but I am unable to see anything that resolves it.

I learned about this feature from Kevin Stohlmeyer at an Adobe user group meetup, and I have never used it before.

Am I missing a step perhaps?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2014 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this in Safari and it worked just fine. A lot of my clients do not use Safari, they use Firefox or Explorer. Will it be a problem for them to view the files if they do not have Safari?

Fix this please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having any problems with the public file sharing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2014 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem.  When I preview site all pages appear when selected from top nav except for one page.  Message is Page not found when page is in the Plan view.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2014 0