Highlighted

Pdf attachments to emails open up BLANK on Recipient Smartphones - WHY and How to Remedy?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently when I have sent pdf's as attachments to Outlook emails, my recipients have complained that they open up when they click on them, but they are B LANK. I checked my own iPhone and find the same thing. WHY??? I know you can send by link and so forth, but why would a simple 2 page pdf open up BLANK on the other end?? BTW, Adobe Support could not answer this question, and Google shows no good ideas. This is a silly situation. THANK YOU for any ideas in reply.

Topics

Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pdf attachments to emails open up BLANK on Recipient Smartphones - WHY and How to Remedy?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently when I have sent pdf's as attachments to Outlook emails, my recipients have complained that they open up when they click on them, but they are B LANK. I checked my own iPhone and find the same thing. WHY??? I know you can send by link and so forth, but why would a simple 2 page pdf open up BLANK on the other end?? BTW, Adobe Support could not answer this question, and Google shows no good ideas. This is a silly situation. THANK YOU for any ideas in reply.

Topics

Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?