• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf file download problems

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud file storage system to store and also share pdf files with my customers. When I need to share a pdf file, I create a link for the folder containing the correct pdf files. Then I paste the link to that folder into the body of an email that I then send to the customer. Often I will paste several different links into the same email. Normally, when a customer downloads, they simply click on the link, then they are directed to the folder contents. They then click on each individual file within the folder...on the next page there is a download drop down menu button at the left of the screen.....the dropdown menu normally give 3 or 4 options to download as: PDF, jpg, png and ease. For some reason the last week, at least 50% or more of my customers are not able to download.... they are telling me that the drop down menu does not give them the pdf option. I talked with Adobe customer support but the lady didn't seem to have the foggiest idea why this was happening or how to fix it...she said she would look into a solution and call me back but she never did. This happened about a month ago too and the problem seemed to correct itself a day or two later.... and again no one at Adobe could tell me what was up or how to fix the problem. Anyone out there experienced anything like this? Or maybe I am the only one using this service to share PDF files?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2014 Jul 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same problem, really frustrating. It's not working with new files I put up on the Cloud and even the files that were working previously are not downloadable as PDFs. I think Adobe has broken something…oddly when I'm logged in with my account, the download as PDF option is there, if I log out and try to get the file, then it's not there. I even tried to create another Adobe account and it's not possible to download when logged in using that account either.

I wish that the Cloud sync and sharing worked more reliably, but it's frequently down, not working completely, not building previews etc.

Really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2014 Jul 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue and we're working on deploying a fix very soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue fixed on Production. Users who are not signed in should now see the option to download PDF files that are public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines