Highlighted

PDF file preview on creative.adobe.com - Czech language

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Colleagues,

let me share an interesting feature a I have just discovered:

issue statement: cannot view preview of any PDF file and see the file properties in the upper right corner in the Files section of creative.adobe.com - when the site language set to Czech

steps to reproduce: save a PDF file to your creative.adobe.com storage, log in your account, make sure the site language is set to CZECH, click on the PDF file thumbnail saved in the creative.adobe.com Files, you will see an error saying that "loading of the page takes too long", after switching to English or German it works fine, you will be able to preview the file and see its details in the upper right corner, the interesting thing is that after switching back to Czech it works till restart of the browser

we were able to reproduce on 5 machines (including one of the customer's) with Mac OS or Windows, IE, Mozilla or Safari, different OS languages (incl. Czech and English)

here you can see my screenshot of the error message in Czech: http://adobe.ly/1rbyksd

(instead you would expect the file preview and its properties)

Could you engineers have a look into it?

Thank you,

Michal

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF file preview on creative.adobe.com - Czech language

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Colleagues,

let me share an interesting feature a I have just discovered:

issue statement: cannot view preview of any PDF file and see the file properties in the upper right corner in the Files section of creative.adobe.com - when the site language set to Czech

steps to reproduce: save a PDF file to your creative.adobe.com storage, log in your account, make sure the site language is set to CZECH, click on the PDF file thumbnail saved in the creative.adobe.com Files, you will see an error saying that "loading of the page takes too long", after switching to English or German it works fine, you will be able to preview the file and see its details in the upper right corner, the interesting thing is that after switching back to Czech it works till restart of the browser

we were able to reproduce on 5 machines (including one of the customer's) with Mac OS or Windows, IE, Mozilla or Safari, different OS languages (incl. Czech and English)

here you can see my screenshot of the error message in Czech: http://adobe.ly/1rbyksd

(instead you would expect the file preview and its properties)

Could you engineers have a look into it?

Thank you,

Michal

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?