Highlighted

Photoshop & Illustrator Libraries not working

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open PS or Illustrator, the tab for libraries reads %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME, and the libaries are not there (no additional messages)

I've tried the advice from all of the library issues help publications including

Clearing Library Cache

Resetting Host

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling creative cloud

It's not the account - It functions on a junky laptop I tried it on.  I'm teaching from home and I need the abilility to share files with students - and the idea of trying to make it work with the laggy laptop is NOT going to cut it.  

Any ideas of what to try next?

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop & Illustrator Libraries not working

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open PS or Illustrator, the tab for libraries reads %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME, and the libaries are not there (no additional messages)

I've tried the advice from all of the library issues help publications including

Clearing Library Cache

Resetting Host

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling creative cloud

It's not the account - It functions on a junky laptop I tried it on.  I'm teaching from home and I need the abilility to share files with students - and the idea of trying to make it work with the laggy laptop is NOT going to cut it.  

Any ideas of what to try next?

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?