Highlighted

Photoshop CC Taking a Long Time to Sync to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been an issue with Lightroom CC but I can't find any mention of it for Photoshop CC. I haven't to my knowledge tried to sync my cloud files before but yesterday I clicked on the "CC FILES" tab on the opening screen. This is in the extreme top left with "RECENT" above it and "LR PHOTOS" below. Below these are the "Create new..." and "Open..." buttons. After clicking on CC FILES it has been syncing for over 12 hours. It is possibly just because I have about 200GB of images in the cloud so all I am after is some reassurance this is normal! The application hasn't frozen - I can still open files and edit them from the "File" tab on the top toolbar.

John

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop CC Taking a Long Time to Sync to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been an issue with Lightroom CC but I can't find any mention of it for Photoshop CC. I haven't to my knowledge tried to sync my cloud files before but yesterday I clicked on the "CC FILES" tab on the opening screen. This is in the extreme top left with "RECENT" above it and "LR PHOTOS" below. Below these are the "Create new..." and "Open..." buttons. After clicking on CC FILES it has been syncing for over 12 hours. It is possibly just because I have about 200GB of images in the cloud so all I am after is some reassurance this is normal! The application hasn't frozen - I can still open files and edit them from the "File" tab on the top toolbar.

John

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?