Photoshop CC won't stop syncing libraries even though it's turned off in my preferences

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the Photoshop CC subscription. At first I had it set up to sync all of my libraries, but it has been making Photoshop run at a sloth's pace. I turned off syncing in my preferences, what to sync: Nothing. Still within Photoshop it is syncing. I can only turn it off by disabling my wifi connection, or going into my activity monitor (I'm on a Macbook) and quitting all of the syncing processes. This is annoying because every time I use Photoshop, I have to either have wifi disabled, or disable those processes, which disables my access to the libraries which I need. I have also paused syncing within the creative cloud desktop application, but it still says syncing within Photoshop.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines