• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP me move my project from one user to a team so I can open it in up another account!

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am graduating TOMORROW! While I am very excited, I will be a wreck if I loose this project I have been working on for a while!

I am on a student account and I want to be able to access it from someone elses account as I will be loosing access to this account.. All the media lives on my computer so that is good......I just need to know do i make it a team preoject?

Or do I save the project and then import it into a diffferent users account? 

Please Help - I posted yesterday but no one answered me : (

Thanks - Bella

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the project and all of its assets locally and you shouild be able to open it on another account.

Please note that unless the account you use is yours, it would be a violation of the terms of use of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bella,

Am I correct to assume that you have started a project in Adobe Creative Cloud for students, and you want to move now on to a Teams licence?

If that is the case: Adobe CC is exactly the same. You have just changes on the administration level. Programs work the same, and you just need to sign out of one account and sign in into the other.  eventually the Cloud synchronization changes, but as all data are on your computer, that won't be a big deal.

And congratulations to your graduation!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines