• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Point NetSol Domain to Portfolio

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone tried to point a domain from Network Solutions to Adoble Portfolio. I keep getting an error from Portfolio that my A records are not correctlyconfigured...but they are! Help!

Jonathan

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

I did! Turns out, it just took quite a while for the changes to replicated to place that Adobe recognized them. Strange behavior but the old IP addresses must have been cached or something. thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link has all of the currently available information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you entered the correct Portfolio IP address at your domain provider's website (aka Network Solutions)?

Please carefully review the following link.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/216489627-Manually-configuring-a-custom-domain

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did! Turns out, it just took quite a while for the changes to replicated to place that Adobe recognized them. Strange behavior but the old IP addresses must have been cached or something. thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Turns out, it just took quite a while for the changes to replicated to place that Adobe recognized them."

==============

It's not just Adobe.  I believe Network Solutions says this on their website. Whenever you change DNS settings, it takes anywhere from 24-48 hours to fully populate around the world to all the various networks.

Anyway, glad to hear it's working now. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines