• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible Major Conflict with High Sierra Upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I updated my Mac Desktop today. Thankfully I hard backed my Creative Cloud folder on my laptop before updating. Upon completion all of my ~50mb+ .sketch files were missing. Had I not hard backed I would have lost years of work.

I don't know what's going on but this is a major issue if my experience is common.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Hi Ctrl-Z,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I haven't heard of this occurring before. We have this article going over known issues with High Sierra. macOS High Sierra (10.13) compatibility FAQ | Creative Cloud

I have heard of cases of user related permissions getting corrupted when upgrading one's OS. This could be an instance of that. If you have any further difficulties you might want to reinstall any Adobe products which you are having difficulties with.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith​

Thank you! I have reported the issue. Would be great if Adobe made those links easily available when one signs in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update on this. I removed all the files from creative cloud and added my backup. Here I discovered the craziest issue yet. Many of my backup files are being replaced with old files. I tried clearing out my Archived files and everything. Literally files created on 11/10/17 from the last backup and being overwritten by files from early August.

I'm done trying to figure this terrible cloud service out, it's not worth the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ctrl-Z,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I haven't heard of this occurring before. We have this article going over known issues with High Sierra. macOS High Sierra (10.13) compatibility FAQ | Creative Cloud

I have heard of cases of user related permissions getting corrupted when upgrading one's OS. This could be an instance of that. If you have any further difficulties you might want to reinstall any Adobe products which you are having difficulties with.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines